× Forum Audi Sport et ses légendes en rallye, ses actualités, amateurs ou professionnels.

Topic-icon Nico Müller quitte Audi Sport...

porci82 a créé le sujet : Nico Müller quitte Audi Sport... 15 Sep 2022 12:01 #80624

today‘s an emotional day ?

after now nearly 9 years racing with & for the 4 rings, Audi Sport & myself have agreed to terminate our contract early at the end of 2022.

There’s so many people to say thank you to, from Dr. Wolfgang Ullrich & Dieter Gass - to all the mechanics/engineers/marketing/PR boys & girls and everybody I got to work with - to Rolf Michl & his team who are letting me pursue new challenges ??

I have developed into the racing driver & man I am today with Audi - a chapter I’ll forever be thankful for & proudly look back on ??

Let’s finish this last season together on a high & then it’s time for the next chapter - I’m very excited for it! ???

#nm51 #fullpull #thankyou #audisport

COMITE ASCS : Président du Comité Exécutif | Resp. Relations Audi Club International (ACI) | Resp. Partenaires | Resp. Facebook | Rédacteur, Bloggeur
Pièces jointes :

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

• Remerciements reçus 3287

porci82 a répondu au sujet : Nico Müller quitte Audi Sport... 15 Sep 2022 12:02 #80625

Pour finir chez Peugeot :

????

I am very excited to be joining Team Peugeot TotalEnergies for the 2023 FIA WEC & 24 Heures du Mans ??

It’s a boy’s dream come true to race in the top class of endurance racing with a manufacturer of such history & reputation at Le Mans! ??

I am feeling privileged to be able to compete in 2 official world championships next year - thank you Peugeot Sport & ABT Motorsport for their trust!

#nm51 #fullpull #24hlemans #fiawec #newchapter

COMITE ASCS : Président du Comité Exécutif | Resp. Relations Audi Club International (ACI) | Resp. Partenaires | Resp. Facebook | Rédacteur, Bloggeur
Pièces jointes :

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

• Remerciements reçus 3287
Propulsé par Kunena