× Forum TT-TTS-TTRS depuis 1998.

Topic-icon 2021 Audi TTRS exclusive Velvet Purple Pearl

MichaelH89 a créé le sujet : 2021 Audi TTRS exclusive Velvet Purple Pearl 06 Avr 2022 22:52 #79924

Une magnifique TTRS exclusive violet perle velours (en vente aux US)

audiclubna.org/find-of-the-day-2021-audi-exclusive-velvet-purple-pearl-tt-rs/

Audi Club North America écrit: Find of the Day: 2021 Audi exclusive Velvet Purple Pearl TT RS

words: Bill, photos: Adam Cooney

Normally, I don’t post brand new or very new cars as a Find of the Day unless it’s unique or in an eye-catching color; I think Velvet Purple classifies as an eye-catching color. The seller claims that it is a 1 of 1 in the US. Here’s the ad:

FOR SALE: 2021 Audi TTRS – Exclusive Color
– Year: 2021
– Make: Audi
– Model: TTRS
– Mileage: 1,390
– Exterior Color: Audi Exclusive “Velvet Purple Pearl” (1/1 in USA)
– Interior Color: Black w/ Black Stitching
– Options: OLED Tail Lights, Fixed Sport Suspension, Sport Exhaust, Black Badges
– Aftermarket: Full Body STEK DynaShield Paint Protection Film, CarPro C-Quartz Finest Reserve Ceramic Coating (All surfaces including glass, wheels, plastics, engine bay, etc). Automotive Passion carbon fiber arch guards.
– Asking Price: $83,500
I’m toying around with selling my car. I’m the only owner, and special ordered it in October of 2020. Took possession of it in March 2021. I trailered it from the dealer straight to the detail shop where it had a 3 stage paint correction before the PPF & ceramic coating were applied. When I say full body PPF I mean even the under parts on the rockers and rear bumper – just for extra protection.

The car looks nicer than new. It’s been babied by me. Properly hand washed. Garage kept. Has never seen snow, salt, or even rain – because I’m a neurotic maniac, hah!
You can’t buy this setup even if you wanted to new. 2022 stopped doing OLED tails. Plus markups of $10k over MSRP if you can even get an allocation for one.
I don’t need to sell it, but I’m building a new house and putting the money towards that wouldn’t be a bad idea. I also never drive it – just too busy with work and other things.
Serious buyers only. I’ll ship anywhere at buyers expense. I’m located just outside of Albany, NY. It’s still garaged and hasn’t been taken out yet so mileage will stay the same for at least another week or so.

The latest (and possibly last) iteration of the TT RS is a wonderful car. Combine it with Velvet Purple and you have a winning combination. It is listed on the Facebook 8Y/8V/8S Audi S3/RS3/TTS/TTRS page. Listed for $83,500, you can find it HERE
www.facebook.com/groups/s3ownersusa/permalink/2001482733331999/?sale_post_id=2001482733331999

COMITE ASCS : Directeur Dept. Lifestyle | Co-Resp. Events | Assistance Webmaster | Rédacteur, Bloggeur
Dernière édition: 06 Avr 2022 22:56 par MichaelH89.
Cet utilisateur a été remercié pour son message par: Wasabi, audimann1965

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

• Remerciements reçus 414

porci82 a répondu au sujet : 2021 Audi TTRS exclusive Velvet Purple Pearl 07 Avr 2022 07:55 #79926

superbe couleur!!!
Vraiment belle!

COMITE ASCS : Président du Comité Exécutif | Resp. Relations Audi Club International (ACI) | Resp. Partenaires | Resp. Facebook | Rédacteur, Bloggeur

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

• Remerciements reçus 3283
Propulsé par Kunena