× Forum S2-RS2 de 1991 à 1996.

Topic-icon Construction d'une Audi Rs2!

porci82 a créé le sujet : Construction d'une Audi Rs2! 08 Nov 2011 08:03 #19777

Un americain, Tom Saltino, a fait le même genre de projet que moi...
la bas, il n'ont pas de RS2. Il a donc mis de coté un chassis complèt de RS2, s'est servi d'une 80/90 B4 pour les pièces standard, et s'est fourni de l'autre partie chez Tots.

Voici le projet :
ici

Bonne lecture

COMITE ASCS : Président du Comité Exécutif | Resp. Relations Audi Club International (ACI) | Resp. Partenaires | Resp. Facebook | Rédacteur, Bloggeur

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

• Remerciements reçus 3287

RSbleu Merci Beaucoup a répondu au sujet : Re: Construction d'une Audi Rs2! 15 Fév 2012 03:23 #21285

Bonjour Fred. It is Tom. Finally I am here. :)

• Remerciements reçus 2

porci82 a répondu au sujet : Re: Construction d'une Audi Rs2! 15 Fév 2012 09:26 #21290

hey Tom!
Thanks...

@Les autres : c'est le proprio de ce projet, un qui est encore plus foi!!!

COMITE ASCS : Président du Comité Exécutif | Resp. Relations Audi Club International (ACI) | Resp. Partenaires | Resp. Facebook | Rédacteur, Bloggeur

LeoLeandro a répondu au sujet : Re: Construction d'une Audi Rs2! 15 Fév 2012 09:27 #21291

je suit ce projet depuis qu'il a été lancé.... et c'est complètement dingue comme travail!
Tom a vraiment enormement de doigté et de courrage!

Tom, i follow your project from the beggining on S2forum.

• Remerciements reçus 122

RSbleu Merci Beaucoup a répondu au sujet : Re: Construction d'une Audi Rs2! 15 Fév 2012 15:05 #21304

Merci pour vos mots d'encouragement Leo.

I have some new updates.

Please excuse....my french is very rusty. I studied French in school, but that was a long time ago and I never get to speak it.

• Remerciements reçus 2

Mikael a répondu au sujet : Re: Construction d'une Audi Rs2! 15 Fév 2012 19:27 #21308

Super boulo!! Bravo et bien venu à toi...

Responsable Conseil Techniques

• Remerciements reçus 1042

V8CH a répondu au sujet : Re: Construction d'une Audi Rs2! 16 Fév 2012 07:35 #21312

Hi Tom ! Welcome to you and your crazy project !
Your french is good and don't worry, we are some who speak english, so if you want a translation, just ask.

"La vitesse de la lumière étant supérieure à la vitesse du son, bien des gens paraissent brillants jusqu’au moment où ils ouvrent la bouche"
Dernière édition: 16 Fév 2012 07:37 par V8CH.

• Remerciements reçus 817

RSbleu Merci Beaucoup a répondu au sujet : Re: Construction d'une Audi Rs2! 09 Oct 2013 20:48 #31327

V8CH écrit: Hi Tom ! Welcome to you and your crazy project !
Your french is good and don't worry, we are some who speak english, so if you want a translation, just ask.

Merci everyone and thank you for the warm welcome. Good to meet you one year ago. I watch you from my wife's Facebook. :)

So Fred tells me that I don't update my project here enough.....so I will do better.

The RS2 sits now in my garage still. I have the engine and gearbox together now, but I do not have one engine mount (left one). I send an email to Audi Tradition today to ask for help. We will see what they say. Wish me luck.

Some pictures soon. ;)

• Remerciements reçus 2

porci82 a répondu au sujet : Re:Construction d'une Audi Rs2! 09 Oct 2013 22:05 #31337

Good Luck man for your Mount!

Porci82 WindowsPhone!

audisport a répondu au sujet : Re:Construction d'une Audi Rs2! 09 Oct 2013 22:36 #31342

Hi Tom!

Would be nice to see you again hope next time in US! Great to read you around here ;-)

Envoye depuis mo iPhone avec Tapatalk - Application Gratuite

COMITE ASCS : Fondateur & Vice-Président | Webmaster & Directeur des Publications | Sécrétariat & Trésorerie | Resp. Instagram - Flickr - Twitter | Rédacteur, Bloggeur

• Remerciements reçus 1552

LeoLeandro a répondu au sujet : Re:Construction d'une Audi Rs2! 15 Oct 2013 19:39 #31448

hello Tom.

Nice to read you again ^^

i can't wait until the updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Remerciements reçus 122

RSbleu Merci Beaucoup a répondu au sujet : Re:Construction d'une Audi Rs2! 30 Oct 2013 14:15 #31993

Good to see you all here also. I hope to visit you again soon.

So here, in English, I will post some details of my project. I have some pictures to share with my Swiss friends exclusively.

I bought the chassis in 2004 from a man in Köln. The car was broken for parts to sell and was without damage. The original pictures below are from the seller in Köln. As you can see he removes all parts and sells me only the chassis, doors with glass and front and rear subframes.

• Remerciements reçus 2

RSbleu Merci Beaucoup a répondu au sujet : Re:Construction d'une Audi Rs2! 30 Oct 2013 14:57 #31999

So I ask a friend in Germany to fetch the car for me. He keeps the chassis at his garage for two years. In August of 2006 I flew to Stutgart and took a VW Sharan to drive on my "parts run". I visited the Neckarsulm factory on the way. From there I drove to Hochwald, Suisse. There I visit Tobi of Tots parts. My friend and I fill the Sharan with many parts.

That poor Sharan. :lol:

More parts.

After this I drove to a small town just outside of Dortmund where my chassis is. There we take the chassis, all parts from Tots plus more parts from my friend in Germany and put all inside an ocean shipping container. Once this is done I go to Dusseldorf Airport and fly home.

Here is the car in Germany behind my friend's garage. Outside for two years. :( The hood was bent and it was very dirty. It is OK.....I can work with this.

• Remerciements reçus 2

porci82 a répondu au sujet : Re:Construction d'une Audi Rs2! 30 Oct 2013 15:04 #32001

what a nice story, thanks Tom!!!!
amazing the Sharan, i'm not sure that the rear suspension realy made for having this weight on it :D :D :D!
Thanks for the update!

RSbleu Merci Beaucoup a répondu au sujet : Re:Construction d'une Audi Rs2! 30 Oct 2013 15:28 #32004

Hi Fred. Yes, our journey in the Sharan was very slow. ;)

Two weeks later a truck arrives.

After some struggling the container was empty and the chassis was on my trailer. I was there for a few months before I found some suspension parts and wheels to get her off. ;)

I bolted on the bleu RS2 crossmember to the front.

• Remerciements reçus 2

philweb a répondu au sujet : Construction d'une Audi Rs2! 30 Oct 2013 18:35 #32019

Beautiful container, especially that there was in it, congratulations :woohoo:

pleasure to see you again :salut:

COMITE ASCS : Resp. Swiss Alps Tour (SWAT) | Resp. Essais Autos | Co-Resp. Events

• Remerciements reçus 354

Wasabi a répondu au sujet : Re:Construction d'une Audi Rs2! 30 Oct 2013 18:55 #32021

Hello Tom!

Wasabi - Envoyé sur Tapatalk depuis mon IPhone.

• Remerciements reçus 983

lanpan a répondu au sujet : Construction d'une Audi Rs2! 23 Déc 2013 01:07 #35530

Hi Tom,

Beautiful project!

Some News?
I think that you make a new paint before mounting the mechanical?

• Remerciements reçus 83

porci82 a répondu au sujet : Construction d'une Audi Rs2! 03 Fév 2014 16:50 #37194

Hey Tom!
any news on here :lol: ?

Cet utilisateur a été remercié pour son message par: RSbleu Merci Beaucoup

urquattroreunion a répondu au sujet : Construction d'une Audi Rs2! 09 Fév 2014 11:52 #37478

j'adore ces projets!! :oops: :oops:
encore un fou de plus :woohoo:

• Remerciements reçus 75
Propulsé par Kunena